Sunday 28 December 2014

My Little Angel










Good Morning all followers and passes by's I would just like to welcome Kevin to my blog.

I hope you all have had a good Christmas and getting ready for the new year.

I hope the weather is better where you are cos
Its dark and cold and snowy here I think
Its a day to stay in and craft.
And then I may do a little ironing.
What are you all up to today.

Back to today's card I made it to go with some 
Flowers to take to the crematorium for my mum
Who I dearly miss everyday.
It is a A5 card that I covered with lilac card.
And I then wrapped a piece of white lace 
Around it.

Next I cut the Spellbinders lace doily die
Out of lilac card. And I then glued my
Topper onto it.
The topper is a hobby house design I inked around it with
Distress inks.

I then added it to the centre of my card
Using foam tape.

I then tied a large bow which I added to the
Top left corner
I then printed off my sentiment and cut it out
With a smaller die from the lace doily die set. 
I added it to the top right using foam tape. 

To finish off I added some pretty paper flowers
To the bottom of my card.  

I would just like to thank you for stopping by
As I know what a busy time of the year for us all. 
I wish you all a Happy New Year for 2015.  

I would be so happy if you could just leave me your
Thoughts on this card.  

Many thanks

Debs xxx


No comments: