Tuesday 23 December 2014

My Lilac Angel






Good morning all freinds followers and passers bys.
Hope you all are fit and well today as we
Have only two more sleeps till
Christmas day.

For today's card I started with a 8"-8" scalloped card
And by using the grand decorative circles
Die set i cut three mats in different shades of lilac papers.

Next I used a image from Hobby house
Which I love their images.
With the smallest die from the decorative circles
I cut a purple mat for my topper to sit on.

I then tied a large white and lilac bow
Which I glued on to the side of my card
With my hot glue gun.
I then added two stick pins into my bow.

Then to finish off with I added some pretty paper roses
To the side of the topper

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and
A happy new year.

Take care

Debs xxx

No comments: