Sunday 20 August 2017

Sample 1 pop Scanncut usb






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning and I hope
You are having a good weekend.

Today's card is from the POP craftorium USB which was launched this week
On create and craft.

This is a 8"-8"easel card I made my base card on the Scanncut.
I then cut a frame from some butterfly paper I had in my stash.
Which I added to the aperture and then I cut a mat for the bottom 
Front.

Next I cut out my butterfly out of white card and then twice out
Of the butterfly paper.
I attached a piece of wire to the white butterfly top and bottom
And then I added the coloured butterflies to the front and back I then
Added the wire to the top and bottom of the aperture so that the
Butterfly can spin.

Next I scanned the butterfly paper into the scan n cut and I got it to
Cut out some of the small butterflies out.
I then added some across the bottom of my base to make a stopper

To finish off with I added some butterflies to to corners.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: