Wednesday 23 August 2017

A bit of Deco










Good morning all hope you are all well this morning.

Today's card is a 7"-10" which I mat and layered in black and cream.
I then cut out my frame out of cream card on the Scanncut.
I then cut a mat for it out if black. I then added them to the front
Of my card.
Next I cut out a butterfly out of cream card which I added to the centre of my frame.

Next I cut out a border out of black on the Scanncut I just rubbed some gliding polish
To the edges this polish is magic as when it's in the jar it's pearl
Y
So I thought it would just give a shine but on black card it changes to gold
And on white it is a pearly colour.
I added the border across the bottom of the fram.

Next I cut out my flower on black card on the Scanncut and then I used the
Gliding polish to it so it looks a brassy gold colour..

Next I took a piece of black ribbon which I rubbed some polish on it 
In places so it finished black and gold.

I then tried a bow and I added it to the side of my card and then I added the
Flower to the top of the bow.

To finish off with I added a sentiment and some pearls to the top corner.

That's all for today and I'll hope to see you same place tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: