Friday 25 August 2017

Love you







Good morning friends followers and visitors I hope you are all well
This morning and ready for the weekend.

Today's card was made by using the More Than Essentials 
USB for the Scanncut.

I started with a A4 card which I matted a piece of pink card to the front.

I then cut out my frame on the Scanncut out of white card.
I added it to the front of my card with foam pads.

Next I used a topper from Kanbans little book of toppers. Which I 
Added to the centre of my frame.


Next I tied a large pink bow and with the hot glue I added it
To the bottom of my topper.
Next I added a string of pearls and a string of gems to the bow
And to finish the bow off I added a gem centre piece to the centre.

To finish off with I added three roses to the top corner.

That's all for today and I thank you for all the lovely comments 
You keep leaving me.

Hugs Deb xxx

No comments: