Sunday 27 August 2017

Daisy May






Good morning are we all having a good bank holiday
And are you having a crafting day today I'm doing samples
As well as some birthday cards I've got orders for.

For today's card I've used the whoopiedaisy cd for my topper and 
The more than essentials USB from tattered lace for the scan n cut.

I started with a 8"-8" white card which a added a mat out of pretty paper
I then cut a mat out of white card which I inked around the edges
With blue distress ink.
I added it to the centre of my card. Next I cut a smaller mat
Out of blue card which I also inked around it.
I added it to the centre of my card using foam pads.

I printed off daisy and I cut her out on the Scanncut
I added her to the centre.

Next I cut out thre swirls for flowers out of shades of blue card
On the Scanncut.
I rolled them up and I added them to the bottom corner.

I then tied a bow out of blue satin ribbon which I added to the side of my card.
I then added a gem to the centre of the bow.

And to finish off with I added some gems to the corners of my topper.

That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: