Saturday 26 August 2017

Happy Birthday






Morning all hope you are having a good weekend and look in forward 
To the bank holiday.

Today's card is another one I made using to tattered laces
More than essentials usb for the Scanncut.

This card is just a little larger than a A5  which I cut a white mat for it.
Then I cut two lace panels out of white card and the two
Mats out of silver Miri card.

I then matted them together and having the card as a tent fold
I added one panel down the left side and the other one 
Across the bottom.

Using the sentiment USB I cut out my sentiment out of
Pink card which I added above the bottom panel.

I then tied a white bow and I added this to the top corner.
I then added a flower to the centre of the bow.

To finish off with I added a posy of roses in between the
Two panels.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend 

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: