Monday 28 August 2017

Butterfly flutter by






Good morning and happy bank holiday to you all and I hope
The weather s being kind to you.

Today's card is one I did awhile ag using the tattered lace Scanncut USB
More than essentials. This USB as some wonderful
Frames and designs on it. It is definitely one to have if you
Have the Scanncut.

I started off with a 8"-8" white card which I mat and layered it with
A piece of ombré card from hunky dory.

I then cut a smaller mat which I added to the centre of my card.

I then cut out a frame out of white card on the Scanncut. I added 
It to the centre of my card.
I next cut out my butterflies out on the Scanncut out of white card.
I the coloured them in and I added them to the centre of the
Frame.

To finish off with I added some pearls to all the corners.

That's all for today and I'm looking forward to
Seeing you same place tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: