Friday 18 August 2017

Romance sample 3









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning and I would 
Just like to thank you all for the lovely welcome back.

Today's card is another one from the tattered lace romance USB for the Scanncut.
I started with a 8"x8" black card which I mat and layered
In black and cream.
I then cut a border from the USB out of cream card I added it
To the black mat at the side and then with my brother labeller I
Used the cream ribbon which I printed with love on it.
I wrapped it around the border. And then I tied a bow out of the same ribbon.

Next cut out my frame out of black card from the USB I then cut
 A frame for it out of cream card on the Scanncut I layered them up
And I added them to the centre of the card.
Next I cut out the dancing couple from the USB out of black card which I added to the centre of the frame.

That's all for today and I'll see you tomorrow 

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: