Thursday 31 August 2017

Christmas shadow box






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
Well I've been up for hours as George as two hospital today
One at 9am and the Rotherham at 2pm so it's going to be one boring day.
But we may get some answers to why his lungs
Were bleeding back in February.

So back to today's project it's a sample I did for the Christmas craftorium USB

It was such a easy thing to make I started by making a box and the I cut out the front
Window which I added some acetate behind it.
I then added it to the front of my box.

Next I cut out two of the inside panels on the Scanncut.
I then fixed them to the inside of the box.

I the added some lights inside the box.
And to finish of with I made a lid for the top.

That's all for today and I thank you all for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx


No comments: