Saturday 19 August 2017

Romance sample 4













Good morning all and are you all well this Saturday morning 
I hope you all are having a good weekend.

Today's card is the last sample from the Romance USB from
Tattered laces scan n cut USB.

For this one I started with a 9"-9" cream card which I cut a border on
The front edge.
I then wrapped a piece of cream satin ribbon around the edge of
The border.
Using cream card I cut out my topper on the scan n cut and I also cut a perfect mat for it.
I then inked around the edges.

I added this to the centre of my card and I then cut out my centrepiece
Out of cream card and I then inked around the edges.

I then tied a large cream bow which I added to the bottom corner.
I them added a cameo to the centre of my bow.

To finish off with I added some flowers to the top corner 
And some pearl swirls to the bottom.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: