Wednesday 16 August 2017

Romance sample one






Good morning all friends followers and visitors 
Before I start on about today's card I would just like
To thank all the well wishes I have had for the
Loss of my Dad who sadly passed away after being ill
For a while.

I would really like to thank My friend Jennifer Bradley
As she as been there for my me while Dad was ill and then
After he passed.
Jen you are a amazing friend and thank you so much.

Anyway back to today's card it was made by using the new
USB from Tattered lace Romance from the scan n cut.

I started by making a large card I then covered it with a pretty paper
I then cut a frame on the scan n cut which I inked with pink.

Next I cut out my topper from the USB and I inked around the edge.
I added it to the centre of my card using foam pads.

Next I cut two banners on the scan n cut and I inked them and I 
added them across the centre.

I then made my flowers by using foamarin which I'm now addicted to
It's wonderful how it work as once you heat it it turn out to feel like real
Flowers.
I added them to the centre and left hand side.

To finish with I added a large pink bow which I added to the side
Of the flowers.

That's all for today and it's lovely to be back crafting and reading all
Your blogs
Once again thank you for your support.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: