Thursday 17 August 2017

Romance sample 2





Good morning all well I'm back again two days on the trot lol.
How are you all today I hope you are all well it's so nice to
Have time to be blogging again.

Today's card is my second card from the tattered lace scan n cut
Romance USB plus there's a new craftorium USB out tonight
At 7pm on create and craft and it's called pop up cards.

Anyway back to today's card I started off with a 8"x8" gatefold card
Out of cream card.
I then cut out all my layers out of red and cream on the scan n cut.
I cut a extra red heart which I added to the right hand side. I then added all the heart layers
To the left hand side using foam pads.

I then tied a red bow and I added it to the bottom corner.
I then used foamarin to make my flower which I added to the centre of my bow.
The foamarin is a wonderful material if you have never seen it.
It's a thin foam which you cut out your flowers shapes with the scan n cut or by dies.
Then you use the iron to warm it up when it drops off the iron it's ready.
And then which a ball tool you shape it while it's still warm.
If you go on to Utube you can watch loads of videos on it.
It's really worth giving it a try. I tried making some poinsettias on the scan n cut
Which turned out ok and they look so feel and feel real too.




That's all for now
Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: