Friday 1 May 2015

Portuguese Background




 
 
Good morning all I hope you all are well
on this Friday morning I wonder what the
weathers going to be like today as yesterday it
was freezing here.
What are you all up to today I've got to do
the Asda trip and I suppose it will be mad
as it a bank holiday on Monday. I just don't know why
people go crazy with there shopping on a bank
holiday. It's just another day to me.
anyway back to todays card I have used
Sue Wilson's new dies that where released yesterday.
 
I started with cream base card and I cut a
mat out of pale blue card. Then I cut a smaller mat
 out of cream card.
With this piece I used the Portuguese Background die
at the top of it. I then added this to my card
so you can see the blue through it.
Next I cut the next die down in Blue and I
added this on top of my background.
I then cut the rest of the dies out of cream and blue.
I stacked them all up.
Next I cut the sue's open leaf daisy dies
out of cream and blue I made it up and
I added this to the centre of my design.
 
Next I cut the Happy Birthday sentiment out of
pale blue I think this is a wonderful die
I added it just below my background die cut.
 
Next I cut the Gemini Lyra die out and I added
 this to the bottom of the card.
I cut another daisy flower out and I added this to
the centre of this lyra die cut.
 
To finish of with I cut the Maidenhair fern out
4times in blue.
I added two to the top flower and two to
the bottom flower.
 
I must say I have really enjoyed working with
these dies.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all 
for stopping by and leaving comments I will
return the favour if you have a active blog.
 
Many thanks
Debs xx 
 

No comments: