Friday 22 May 2015

My Little Ballarina





 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well today
and looking forward to the weekend.
 
Result's at the hospital wasn't what I  were hoping
for I found out that all my disc's in my spine
have just disappeared and that my spine is
crumbling plus I have a lot of nerve damage
and that is what is coursing the falls.
So there's really nothing they can do for me
apart from a operation which would leave
me I a wheelchair.
 
Back to today's card I did one very similar a while
ago and the same lady wanted me to do another one.
I started with a 8"-8"  white card which I covered
with some pretty paper and then I added a
piece of glitter card down the side.
 
I then printed off my image from Daisy wants to have
fun cd from Woopsidaisy.
I cut it out with the Tonic heart dies.
and the I cut the large die out of pink card.
 
I then added it to the centre of my card.
I then added some paper flower's down the left
side and to the top right corner.
 
To finish off with I tied a large bow out of
pink Organza ribbon.
I added this to the bottom corner of my card.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all for
your continued support.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx  

No comments: