Saturday 9 May 2015

Portugues Background






 
Good morning all Friend's, Follower's, And Visitor's.
I hope you are all well and ready to have a
lovely weekend.
Well I wonder what the weather as for us this
weekend. As yesterday it started off beautiful
and then at lunch time the rain came and it
didn't stop at all.
 
Anyway back to todays card I started
with a A5 tent card and then I cut two border's that I
added to the sides of the back of my card.
Next I cut two mats out of lilac card on which
I added one inside and one to the front
of my card.
I then cut a mat out of white card that I embossed
and it added this to the front of the card.
Next I cut out my centre piece
which is the Portuguese background die
out of lilac and white card.
Using double sided foam tape I mounted
them up and added them to the centre of
the card front.
Next I cut a flower out in white and lilac card
which I added to the centre of my topper.
I glued a paper flower to the centre of
my die cut flower.
 
To finish off with I cut several butterflies
in white and I added them at random
places on the front of my card.
 
That's all for today and I hope you all
have a lovely weekend.
Should you leave any comments I thank
you so much and I do appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: