Sunday 31 May 2015

On Your Wedding Day






Good morning all friends and blogger's
Thank you for joining me in my little bit of
blogland.
I hope you are all well on this Sunday morning.
What are you all up to today anything nice.
I think i'm going to finish my dining room off
it used to be my craft room but I've moved into
to spare bedroom. As I wanted a dining room so
now I've got to make it look like one.
 
Now back to my card for the day I have just got
to do the sentiment on it.
 
It's been awhile since I did a wedding card
and it were great when I were asked to make one
for a change.
 
It is a 8"/8" white card which I cut two mats out of peach and cream card I mat and layered them.
I then cut and top layer out of peach spotty
Card. I punched down one side of it and
before I fastened it down I wrapped a
piece of cream ribbon around it and then I 
fastened down.
 
Next I cut my image out with the floral oval die.
I added this to the centre of my card
with double sided foam tape.
 
Next I tied a treble bow out of cream ribbon
and I added this to the bottom corner.
I then added a ribbon slider to the top of the bow.
 
That's all for today and I thank
you all so much for all your wonderful comments.
And now I've got my interweb up and running
I can now visit your blogs.
 
May thanks
Debs xxxx   


No comments: