Monday 4 May 2015

Whoopsidaisy Challenge things with wings.




 
 
 
Good morning all my follower's, Friend's and Visitors
I hope you are all well on this Monday morning.
I'm hoping the weather is going to be a
little better today as yesterday it did nothing but
rain till 4 pm and I sat in the garden and it
was quite hot but 30mins later down can the rain.
So im hoping for a little sun shine.
Back to today's card.
 
Just a quick note that the rules have changed
on the blog if you don't use a whoopsidaisy
image you can only enter two cards.
But if you use whoopidaisy's images you can
have 3 entries.
Good look to you all. 
 
Today's card is for the
whoospidaisy's
Challenge thing with wing's
 
And I have used the Tots teen's and in-betweens cd.
 
I printed off two sheet's of backing paper and my topper.
I Started with a 7"-7" white card and I matted
two mats of my backing papers.
And on top of that I added a pink mat that
I had embossed.
Next I cut strips of card in all the colours I've used.
 
I added this to just off centre of my card.
I then cut my topper out using the
Spellbinder's Decorative labels 42 cut it at a angle.
I added this to the centre of my card.
I tied a large bow out of organza ribbon and I added it to the side of my topper.
I then added some flower's to the bottom of my topper.
and to finish off with I add my sentiment also
cut with labels 42 I added this to the
top corner. I also added a flower to the centre
of my bow.
 
Why not pop along to
AND join in with us.
 
That's all for today
And should you leave me any comments
 I thank you so much and if you have a
active blog I will pop along and return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog I do appreciate your
comments and taking time to leave your comment.
 
Many thanks
Debs xx
 

No comments: