Monday 25 May 2015

Love Birds








Good morning all I hope you are all having
A lovely bank holiday the weather here as been
a bit rubbish but we can only hope that
today's going to be a bit better. 

I would just like to welcome my latest follower
Antoinette Tristan all the way from Texas.


I would also like t thank you all for your

well wishes. I am now feeling a lot better

this morning I'm hoping we some sunshine
today so I can have a sit and relax in the garden.

Today I have two cards for you the first one I 
Posted earlier and that is my Ooh la la 
Challenge card and the theme is circles and squares
So why not pop a long and join in. 

For todays card I have used the Tonic dies
And I think that these birds fit perfect with
the heart dies from tonic.
The cards is a 71/2- 71/2ins card.
I cut mats out of white and pale blue card
on the top blue mat I embossed it with a
Tonic rose embossing folder.

Next I cut my heart dies out in white and
pale blue card.
I added these to the centre of my card I then
cut the love birds out in white card.
I added them to the heart die cuts.
I added some multi coloured gems to there eyes.

Next I cut my flowers out which are the
Heartfelt Creations Asta die set. I cut them in
white and pale blue. I made them all up and starting
with the largest one I added this to the
bottom corner and the smallest one just above.
and to join them up I cut some foliage.
I then added the middle size flower to the bottom
corner and I then added some more foliage to
this flower.

To Finish off I added some multi gems to the
centre of all the flower's.

That's all for today and I hope you all
have a lovely day.
I thank you all for your continued support
and all your kind comments that you leave me.
If you have a active blog I will return
the favour. But if you don't have a blog then
I thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Many Thanks
Debs xx


No comments: