Monday 18 May 2015

Classy Flower




 
 
Good Morning all friend's follower's and visitor's.
I hope you are all well this morning
I've now been up 2 hour due to one drugged up
person drown the street that's had all the
street up for hours now.
We had police ambulance and fire brigade.
She's been running up and down the street with
nothing on again. I thought we were doing
well had two good nights.
 
Any way back to this card there's to much to
say about it as it's a really quick and
easy card to make.
 
I started with a 7"-7" whit card and I cut
several white mats and and the I cut
my Marianne die i'm sorry I cant remember
what its called it was one of my first
dies I ever bought and that's a lot dies
ago.
I cut my flower out and added it to the centre
of my topper.
And to finish off with I added a butterfly.
And that's all I did.
 
That's all for today and I thank you for
stopping by and commenting.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 

No comments: