Monday 11 May 2015

Ooh la la challenge #180 pre coloured image.





Good morning all friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well
Today is the start of a new challenge at Ooh la la
So why not pop along to Ooh la la blog
And join in with us.
The theme is pre coloured image.

My card today is from the new CD
Paul Oakley designs and it is one of the
Best CD's I've got it is wonderful there's something
For everyone on it. It's a must have.

This card is A A5 which I covered with a piece 
Of tartan paper from the CD.
Next I printed off my image  and I mounted
This onto white card.
Next I printed off another backing paper which
I mounted on to white i added these at a 
Angle on to the front of my card.
Next I cut a border which I wrapped a piece of
Teal ribbon around the top of it.
I added this to the front of my card
Making it look as the toppers are just popped
Behind it. To finish off I added a bow to 
the front of the ribbon.

That's all for today and I thank you
So much for stopping by.

Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: