Friday 15 May 2015

Grand Labels one




 
 
Good morning all my friend's, follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well.
I would just like to welcome my latest follower
Jackie Watts
I hope you enjoy visiting my blog.
 
Well having a good night sleep didn't last
long the stupid woman down the street was
having another streaking fit all drugged up at 2am.
so we had police, ambulance and fire all 
at once.
So we've all been up since then it's just not fare
when you have to got to work.
George as to go to work at 4 and its not fare
when you cant have a good nights sleep for
someone on drugs.
Anyway back to todays card.
I started by cutting my card with the spellbinder's
Label's one.
I then cut a frame with the second largest die
and the 4th largest die.
 
I cut a mat in white with the second largest die'
and then I embossed it with the wild rose
embossing folder.
I added this to my card and then I added my
frame over the top using foam tape.
 
Next I cut my Majestic Monarch Butterfly out
of lilac and white card.
I added this to the top corner of my card.
 
Next I cut my sentiment out and added this
to the top corner.
 
I the tied a large bow out of white organza ribbon.
I added it to the bottom corner I then added some
fern foliage to the bow and I cut a flower
out of lilac card and I added it to
the centre of my bow.
I added a gem to the centre of my flower.
 
That's all for today and I thank you
so much for your continued support.
and if you have a blog I would love to return
the favour and visit you.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx  

No comments: