Tuesday 29 August 2017

Treasure chestc





Good morning all have you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Today is something a bit different from a card this is a sample I did from the craftorium 
Play USB 

I started by cutting out all my pieces for the outside of the box on
The Scanncut.
I then put them all together with clear dry glue.

Next I cut out the inside of the base box I then made it up and I
Glued it to the inside of the box
I then cut out the lid in pink card I made it up and the I cut out my hinge
To hold the lid on.

Using some pretty pink flowered paper I cut out all my fancy 
Overlays. I added them to the outside of my chest.

To finish of with I added cut a clasps out of gold Mirri card
Which I then added to the front of ,y chest.

I filled it with sweet if you do it in darker colours it would be great
For Halloween 

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: