Tuesday 22 August 2017

Box of flowers sample 3





Good morning all hope you are all well this morning.

Today's card is another sample from the Pop craftorium USB.

There's not a lot to say about this one as it was so easy to make
But I think it's great for anyone who's in hospital that can't have flowers.

I started by cutting my base out of white card and then I cut the sides which 
I then joined them together.

Next I cut out my front out of a deep pink card which I then added
To the front.
I then cut out my lace mat out of a paler pink card which I then added to the front.

Then using different patterned papers I cut all the flowers
From the file. And the leafs out of green.
I then added them into the right places on the base.
I then added some gems to the centre of each flower.

And to finish off with I cut a tiny butterfly and I added it to the front.

And it all folds flat to go in a envelope.

That's all for today and I'll see you same place tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: