Wednesday 30 August 2017

Baby crib on scan n cut









Good morning all how are you all doing today for
Today's post I made this as a sample for the craftorium play USB.

I started by cutting all my pieces out on the Scanncut.
Using white and pale blue card.
I then glued all the pieces together and then I cut out
My lace overlays out of white card. I then added them to the
Top and bottom ends of the crib.

With some fabric from my stash I made a pillow and a quilt cover.
And I also added some pom-poms across the cover.

I then made two babies out of air dry clay I know they were 
a bit small for the crib

To finish it off I cut a cross out of white card and
I added five little pom-poms on cotton to make a mobile
I then added it to the lace curtain.

That's all for today and I hope to see you back here tomorrow 

Hugs Debs xx


No comments: