Monday 21 August 2017

Hot air ballon sample 2








Good morning all how are you all doing this morning.
Have you all had a good weekend.

Today's card is another on from the craftorium POP USB.
Which was launched on create and craft last week.

It's another easel card which I cut out my base card on the Scanncut.
I then cut out my aperture so that I could hang the balloon in it.
 I cut all the back ground layers that come on the USB.

I added them all to my card I used some fine wire to hang the balloon 
In the centre of the aperture.
I then cut a stopper bar which I wrapped a piece of ribbon around it.
I them added this to my card.

I then added some peel offs around the edges and to finish
Off with I tied a bow which I added to the stopper bar.
And a flower to the centre of it.

That's all for today and I thank you all for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: