Friday 22 July 2016

Silver Christmas






Good morning all how are you all doing this morning
it as been another hot night here I've been up hours now
and I've managed to do half my ironing before it
gets too hot.

Today's card is a take on yesterdays card but this time
I have used a silver ink pad.
And the poinsettia is by Sue Wilson and I'm sure the reindeer
is by Sweet Dixie which I got last year.
And the stamp is a free one from a magazine.

I started off with a 8" Square card which I mat and layered
in white card.
Next I cur a frame which I stamped around it. I added it to the centre 
of my card.
Next I cut the reindeer out of mirri card which I distressed
a little just to take some of the shine off.
I added it into the centre of the frame.
Next I cut out the poinsettia out of white card and I then
added it to the bottom corner.
To finish the card off I stamped a sentiment and I embossed
it with silver embossing powders and I added this to
the top corner.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a good one

Hugs Debs xxx  

No comments: