Friday 8 July 2016

Birds of Joy





Good morning all how are we wall doing this morning 
Is dull here again I cant believe it's July.

And It looks the right time to be making Christmas cards

For this one I made a card 9"x 61/2" and I cut a green
 mat that I embossed with a Sue Wilson folder.
And I turned it as a tent card.
I the printed off my image and I coloured it my self I was so
please how it turned out as I'm not a stamper cos I'm rubbish
at colouring so I bought some Chameleon pens and I'm really
impressed with them.

And I cut it out the the Astoria labels 7 die set 
And the I cut the Decorative Astoria Labels 3 In Red card
all by spellbinders.
Before I added them to my card I wrapped some 
Red and Green ribbon around it.
I added them to the centre of my card.

Next I tied a large bow out of Green ribbon.
I added this to the side of my topper.
Next I cur two of Sue Wilsons spray of holly
on to the centre of my bow and a gem to the centre of the bow.

If you would like this image you can get it by
clicking on to the image below and it will take you to the shop.

Thats all for now and I hope to see you then.



Hugs Debs xx

No comments: