Friday 15 July 2016

Raymond's Frog's







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
Well I dont know about you but this weather we are having 
is rubbish where as the summer gone as it's not been here.

Today's card Is made with a new release at Imagine that digistamps
and this one is called Raymond's Frog's.
Even though I dont like frog's Raymond is so cute.

It you would like this design set just click on the image below
and it will take you to the shop where you will find so
many more design set's.



Just a quick note about not being able to leave me comments
I don't know what as gone wrong but if you click
on the time that I posted that will bring the comment box up.

I don't know why it is happening.

Thats all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: