Monday 6 June 2016

Jen's Friends





Good Evening all how are we all feeling this Evening
I hope you are all well. And having a great time in this
lovely weather we are having.

For today's card I have used Jenn's Friends from
Imagine That Designs are by Kris.

I started off with a 8"x 8" white card that I mat and layered it
in pinks white and blue paper's the paper's are by
Sue Wilson.

I then printed out my image and I used the coloured version.

I then cut it out with the Sweet Dixie Embroidery die set.
I added this to the centre of my card.

I then tied a large bow out of blur ribbon which I
added to the side of my topper.
I finished the bow of with a string os pearls and a bow topper.

If you click on the image below it will take you the design in the
Imagine that shop. and you will find many more wonderful images.




That's all for today and I thank you so much
for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: