Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Blue Pearls






Good morning all how are we all doing this morning it
is dark and wet here we must have had summer.

Today's card is a quick one as I'm still not 100% but I'm
getting better.

I started off with a 9"x 61/2" cream card and I mat and layered 
it in creams and Blues. I then wrapped a piece of cream lace 
and pearls around it.
I then mat and layered the topper and I used foam tape to add it to
my card.

I then tied a large bow out of cream ribbon and I added it to
the bottom of my card I then added some pearls and a
ribbon tie to the centre of the bow.
I them added a butterfly to the top corner.
To finish off with I added some pearls to the top corners.

That's all for today and I thank you for your continued support.

Hugs Debs xxx
Post a Comment