Saturday 4 June 2016

Baseball Girl






Good morning all how are you all doing this Saturday morning.
What are you all up to this weekend. I'm hoping the weather is going to change
as I'm now fed up of being cold and stuck in the house.

For today's card I have used the Imagine That Baseball Girl
I started with a 8"x 8" white card and I folded the front back on it's self.

I then mat and layered it with Aqua and peach papers I then
printed of my topper and I coloured it with Aqua and Peach Harmony Pens.

I then cut it out the the Sweet Dixie Doily die set and I mounted it 
to the centre of my card.
I then added my sentiment to the top right of my card.
I then added a string of pearls to the top corner of the fold back.

I then tied a large white bow which I added to the bottom of my card.
To finish off with I added some pearls to the corners.

If you would like this design you just have to click on the design below
and it will take you straight to the design set. And you will find many more 
wonderful designs.   


That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow

Hugs Debs xxxx

No comments: