Sunday 26 June 2016

Butterfly Heaven







Good morning all I hope you have all been well while I've
been a way. I've been having a bit of health trouble but
I think that I'm on the mend now touch wood.
Plus I've lost my Mojo.

So today's card I made just by playing with my dies and punches.
I started with a tents card which I punched a border down
both the sides of the back of the card.

I then matted my card with a piece of lilac card and then a white
one which I ran through a embossing folder.
I'm sorry that I cant remember the name of these dies which
are by Sue Wilson. I cut them in white and lilac.
I then layered them up to the centre of my card.

I then die cut a flower which I added to the centre.

To finish this card of I cut several butterflies and I added
them around the card.

Thats all for today and I thank you so much for your
continued support.


Debs xxx

No comments: