Wednesday 11 November 2015

The mad Scientist






Good Morning Ladies and Gents I hope you are all well
on this Wednesday morning Today I have another Male card
from the new kit called Ladie's and Gentlemen from the
wonderful Kraftyhands I think this kit is wonderful for the men in our
life's.

For this card I have made my own cogs from the Spellbinder's
cog dies. I cut them out on black card and then with some gold, silver
and bronze gilding wax's I just rubbed the wax on in different
places so that they look old and rusty.

I started with a 7"x 7" card which I matted it with some dark metal
looking card and then a mat from the kit.
Next I cut out my Topper and matted it on to the largest cog
which I added to the centre of my card.

I then added the other cog's to the top and bottom corner.
To finish with I added some pearls to the corners.

That's all for today and I thank you for taking the time to
stop by and comment I do really appreciate them.

Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: