Tuesday 17 November 2015

A Little Girly







Good morning Ladies and Gents Are you all well this morning.
Todays card is a little bit girlie. 
I have use the Ooh la la cd for the image in the centre.

I started with a 8"x8" white card which I matted with a
paper from the cd.
Then I added my sentiment into the centre of my card.
Then With a white mat I cut a Aperture to the centre so
that  fits over the image.

Next I cut out the Daisy cluster die from Sue Wilson.
I then added this over the top of the image.

I then cut a border die that is also by Sue. I added this to the 
bottom of the image.

I then added a strip of pearls above and below the
border.
I then added a strip of gems to the centre of the top
and then down the top corners.

To finish with I White satin bow and some glitter net.
which I added to the side of the card.

Thats all for today and I thank you all for your
continued support.

Many Thanks
Debs xx 

No comments: