Saturday 7 November 2015

Kraftyhands New Challenge Need for speed


My Challenge card for Kraftyhands blog




Good Morning all I hope you are all fit and well
Today is the start of a new challenge over at Kraftyhands
And the theme is Need For Speed

For today's card I have used the Motomania CD
which you can buy from Here 
I started with a A5 landscape card and I printed of my topper 
and then the decoupage

I cut out all my pieces and then I added my topper
to the front of my card then I started to add the decoupage
by using some glue gel.
Next I cut out my sentiment and the speedometer
Which I then added to my card.

That's all for today so why not pop along to the
Kraftyhands blog Here  and join in the fun and see 
what the design team have been making.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: