Tuesday 10 November 2015

A real Gentlemen






Good morning Ladies and Gents I hope you are all well.
On this wet and dark morning.
What are you all up to today I'm off to the hairdressers
this morning and then to the craft room for the afternoon.

Today's card Is another one from the wonderful Kraftyhand's
New paper kit called Ladies and Gentlemen.
I must say that I hate making men's cards but I have found that 
I have loved making these cards as the Images and the papers
are wonderful and they all go with one another.

For this card I started with a 7"x 7" white card and I cut in to it
on the front I cut about a centimetre down from the top to a
centimetre from the open edge I then folded this back on
its self.

I inked around all the edges of the card I then added a 6"x 6" backing
paper from the kit to the front of the card.
I added a piece of backing paper to the inside of the card from my stash.
I cut out my topper and I matted it on to a piece of the
same paper as the inside.

I tied a very small bow for me lol and i added it to the top corner.
I also added a sentiment from the kit to the top corner.

To finish off with I added some pearls to the corner's 
of the folded back frame.

That's all for today and I hope to see you all in the morning.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: