Saturday 22 March 2014

A Lilac Birthday




Good morning all on this satuarday. For todays card I have used the Chantilly Diamond die by Tatted Lace.
Spellbinders Twisted Metal tags.

To start with i took a 8-8inc blush coloured card then I covered it with some pretty paper from a Hunkydory paper pad. I cut the chantilly corner die 4 times I glued then to the centre of my card making a Diamond. I cut the chantilly buntin die I cut it once and then I cut it up in to three pieces. I placed one on to the top and bottom join ti cover the join up. I the cut a strip of card about a inch deep and placed it across tge center of my card. I then stampped my sentiment on to blush card and cut it out wiyh the Twisted Metal Tags. I placed it on to my card in the centre. I tied a messy bow out of lilac seam binding and I placed it to the side of the card. To finish with I added tree paper flowers to the righthand side of my card and I finished with some diamanties and two hatpins. Xx See you all tomorrow Debs xx


Thank you for taking the time to look xx

No comments: