Monday 10 March 2014

Oh La La

Morning all well its soon gone back around to monday. This is one of my favourite cards. As i love the colours.  I pick out some beautiful coloured papers in green white and black. I covered my background with one of the papers. I cut a strip of paper and matted it on the black and green card. I cut two of the spellbinders Vintage Lace borders in black card. I glued them together to make one deep border. I added a a piece of ribbon to cover the join. I added a large white bow out for  shear  ribbon to the side of the card.I adde two black pins to the bow. For my focal point I simply cut two of the Vintage Lace Motifs, one in white and one in black. I offset them with with white on top so you could see black die cut peeking out. Next I cut two of the smaller dies in the same way and mounted them on top of the others. I stamped my sentiment and added that to the top. Before I added the topper I put some feathers at the back of my topper. I then added to yhe center of my card. I do hope you like this one as much as I do. It would be nice to hear you r comments Debs xx

Thank you for looking Debs xx


No comments: