Monday 24 September 2018

lazy Daisy






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
So here we are the start of another week and it’s really cold here.
It looks like the summer is now over.

For today’s card I have used another image from
Whoopsidaisy’s collection 6 cd rom.

I started with a 8”x 8” white card that I covered with a mat of
Matching paper from the cd.
I then cut a white frame that I added to the outside edge of my card.

I then printed off my topper and I mat and layered it with shades of purple
Card.
And I added it to the inside of the frame.
I then made my flowers with foamarin and I added them to the bottom
Corner.
I then tied a bow and I added it to the other bottom corner.
And to finish off with I printed off my sentiment and
I cut it out with a die.
And I added it to the top corner.

That’s all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: