Thursday 27 September 2018

Birthday wishes






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 

Today’s card is something really different for me as I’m not a stamper
And this is my first stamped card I’ve ever done.

For this card I have used a stamp by me stamp set.

I started by spraying my watercolour card with water.
I stamped my main image with purple water based ink 
And I left the stamp on the card so that it starts to run.

I then dried it off with my heat gum and I stamped the image again
In black so you see the detail

I then stamped my sentiment in black. 
I then mat and layered it with purple card and then on to
A white tent fold card.

To finish off with I tied a lilac bow and I added it to the 
Bottom corner.

That’s all for today and thank you 
For stopping by I do really appreciate your comments.

Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: