Sunday 16 September 2018

cascading whisterier









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And having a lovely weekend.

Today’s card is another from the floral usb for the Scanncut.

I started with a 8”x 8” white card which I mat and layered
It with some decorative paper.
And then a white mat.
I then cut a frame out of white card on the Scanncut
Which I added to my card.

Next I cut two decorative circles with a tattered lace die
One in white and a larger one in matching paper.
I used foam pads to add it to the centre of the frame.

Next I cut out my flowers from the usb and I coloured it 
with water coloured pens.
I then added it to my die cuts in the centre.

Next I tied a lilac bow which I added to the top corner.
And to finish off I added some gems around the frame.

That’s all for today and thank you for taking the time
To stop by.

Hugs 
Debs xx

No comments: