Sunday 12 March 2017

Sympathy Openbook






Good Morning all I hope you are all well this sunday.
What are you all up today are you crafting.

Today's card as gone to America for a friend's who Grandma as just
passed away.

So for this card I have used a cutting file from Tina Fitch Designs.

I cut out all my layers with the scanncut and Then I layered them all up
and I wrapped a piece of white ribbon around the spine.
Next  added some flower's to the corner
And I also cut the praying hands in gold mirri and white card I
added these to the opposite corner.

I cut out my sentiment in gold mirri and white card which I layered up
to add a shadow. I added this to the top corner.

To finish off the card I added some gems to the corner's of all the pages.

Thank you for stopping by and I do appreciate all your comments.

Hugs Debs xx 

No comments: