Saturday 11 March 2017

MUM IN BOX






Good morning all how you all doing and are you ready
for the weekend are you doing anything nice today.

Today's card is made for my Neighbours Mum wish my Mum was
still here as she would have loved this.

I made this card on the scanncut by Using a cutting file By Tina Fitch
I just love her cutting files.
I cut all the layers out in white and lemon and with the top layer
I embossed it with a Sue Wilson Embossing folder.

I also made the box on the scanncut which I added some lights
to the inside of the lid.
I added the Mother's Day Sentiment to the top corner of the box.
And I tied a large bow out of lemon ribbon which I added to
the bottom corner I also added some pearls to the bow and
And a gem to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I thank you all for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: