Tuesday 14 March 2017

Birthday Gazebo








 Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
What are you all up to today are you crafting or not.

Today I have something different for you I thought I
would have ago a a 3D project.

So I have used a free cutting file that I got online
And I must say it was easier to build then I first thought.
I started off by cutting out all the pieces and I used red liner tape 
plus wet glue to make it.

I then cut out some lillies with the scan n cut for the centre of it.
Next I used my hot glue gum to add the flowers to the front.
The leafs are cut from a die by Sue Wilson.

I them designed my own sentiment in canvas and cut it out on the
Scan n cut.
I added this to the front of the flower's.

To finish off with I added some lights underneath the roof.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by

Hugs Debs xxx


No comments: