Saturday 25 April 2015

Thank you Sue Wilson's dies




 
 
Good Morning all I hope you are all well
but if not big crafty hugs. I wonder if it's going to be
 another lovely day.
I think i'm getting used to the sun shining.
It's funning but when the sun shines everyone
starts to feel better.
I know I do as I suffer from SAD and I feel so much
 
better when the sun is out.
 
Now back to todays card I have used
Sue Wilsons dies for this one.
I have used,
Striplet Eternal Rings,
The Greek Island collection Rhodes,
Gemini die Perseus.
And The Heartfelt creations Aster die set.
 
And the card I used is from
I picked it up at one of the shows.
The finished card is a 8"- 9"
 
Hope you have all had a good nights sleep and you're
Not like me up at 3.30 but it does look as though
we are going to have a lovely day.
That's all for now.
 
Should you leave any comment's I do really appreciate
them. And if you have a active blog I would
love to return the favour. But if you don't
then I thank you so much for taking the time
to stop by.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx 
 
 
 

No comments: