Wednesday 29 April 2015

Gemini Perseus





 
 
Good morning All I hope you are all well
And thank you for stopping by It just makes
Worth while doing my blog to know that you
stop by.
It looks as though it could be a lovely day but
saying that yesterday it was lovely and sunny
and we had a few flakes of snow.
I just couldn't believe my eyes when it started.
And then is all had gone with a blink of the eye.
 
Today's card I took from Sue Wilson's card she
posted yesterday as I were having blank on the idea
side but it did turn out not too bad.
 
I started by cutting all the die cuts. I cut the
Finishing touches Charming heart corners
out of white card and
then the Frame Tags Refined rectangles frame
for my sentiment to go on. out of white card.
 
Next I cut a mat out of lilac card to fit the front
of my card.
Then I arranged the Gemini Perseus die about
1inc from the bottom I cut this out. Then I did it again
on the other half.
 
Next I glittered the piece of my base card where
the two pieces of card meet.
Next I cut my corners and I added these to the
two top corners.
I then added my sentiment frame to the top
centre.
To finish off I tied a large white bow out of
organza ribbon which I added to the side of my
borders.
I then made two hat pins in lilac and white pearls.
to go into my bow.
And to finish off with I added a gem butterfly
to my bow.
 
That's all for today I'm off to pay primark
a visit to get some more cheep jewellery to 
cut up for my card embellishments.
 
Should you leave me any comments I thank you
so much and if you have a active blog I
would love to return the favour.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx
 

No comments: