Friday 10 April 2015

Day 2 of the Ooh lz la's Paul Oakley cd








Good morning all friends followers and visitors 
I hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather
We are having. I can't believe its Friday already
And hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Today's card is another sample I did for Ooh la la
Paul Oakley CD.
I think this CD is a must have because there's thing for men children and ladies too.

For this card I started with a 8"-8" white card.
I printed off 3sheetz of backing paper and a topper sheet.
I covered my card with the lightest design

Next I added my toppers to the right hand side
And the I cut a long strip of card about 2inc wide
I pleated it I then added this to the side of my toppers.
And to finish with I tied a red bow and I added this to the top corner.

That's all for today and I thank you so much
Should you leave me Any comments.
And if you have a active blog I would love go return the favour.
But if you dont have a blog I thank you so much
For taking the time to stop by.

Have a lovely weekend
Many thanks
Debs xx


No comments: