Google+ Followers

Thursday, 13 November 2014

Christmas Angel





Good Morning all fellow bloggers and passer bye.
I would just like to welcome my new followers.
I hope I can give you some inspiration.

Well I've got a busy day ahead so I thought I'd get my blog done early.

So today's card is made by using Spellbinders dies.
I started with a 8"-8" white card
I then cut a piece of card at 73/4"-73/4" white card
I then cut a apature in the centre.
I then mounted it to my card with double sided foam tape.

Next I cut the sue wilsons angel die out of gold 
Mirri card.
I then added it into the centre of my apature.

With gold mirri card I cut 2 of the Sue Wilson 
Poinsettia flowers.
I made the flowers up and added them to
Opposite corners of my card.

Next I tied a double bow out of white
Sheer ribbon I then added it to the
Top corner.
To finish with I added a gold snowflake on to
The top of my bow.

Thank you for taking time out to visit my blog.
I would be so greatful if you could leave me your thought
On this card.


Many thanks
Debs xx


Post a Comment