Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

A poinsettia angel





Good morning friends followers
I would just like to welcome to 
Judy Corner for being a new be to my blog.

I hope you all have a great day in what ever you are up to.
I'm so happy today had to go and order my new car yesterday as I got a brand new car in may and its been in garage 15 times since the 25 the July.
So last week I told them I want a new car because
It was not reliable and then they did agree after a while.

So back to today's card it is inspired by the wonderfully
Talented Sue Wilson.

I started with a 8"-8" white square card i the cut three mats out of white card.
With the top one I cut
Christmas Angle from the festive collection
But with this card I used the waste but I did save the angle
For another project.

Then with some red card I cut several filigree poinsettia's
I added these to the centre  of my card do that when I added my top mat the poinsettia' s show in the angle.

Next I added some paper flowers to the top corner of my card.
And to finish with I tied a large boe out of
Red satin ribbon which I added to
The bottom corner. And I added a rose onto 
The knot of my bow.

The dies can be got from

Thank you for stopping by and I would
Be really pleased if you would
Leave me your thoughts on
This card.

Many Thanks

Debs xxx

Post a Comment